Saturday, November 21, 2009

Horace Williams House Exhibit Preparation

The opening date for my solo exhibition at the Horace Williams House (pictured above) in Chapel Hill, NC is just two weeks away, so much of my time this week will be devoted to preparing for that show. I have selected 17 canvases for display in the exhibit, and will be prepping them (rehanging the wiring, framing and edging) starting this weekend. The invitation postcard was mailed ten days ago to about 200 individuals and organizations. I've received positive feedback from family and friends, so I am hopeful for a nice crowd at the December 6 opening reception (2:00-4:00 pm). The exhibit will remain on view until December 23.

For more information on the Horace Williams House and the Preservation Society of Chapel Hill, visit their web site here.

No comments: